Have you ever heard about any app that provides you with multiple apps without actually installing them on your computer? Interesting right? Appbox is an app that has made this possible for us, and it’s not just this, but this app also comes with other benefits. Read this article till the end to know more about the app and the features that it provides to its users.
What is Appbox?
By using Appbox, we can use any app without installing it on our computers. Appbox provides you with a server so that you won’t need to install any other app on your computer.
There are a plethora of useful apps that you can access without installing any of those on your computer. So, you can install as many apps you wish on Appbox and can access those just by opening the Appbox itself.
Why choose Appbox?
- All you need to do to an app on Appbox is just have to log in on the Appbox domain using your credentials.
- Many well-known multimedia libraries and streaming applications, such as full, unfettered Plex and Madsonic, are available on the Appbox.
- Appbox is designed with a great security system, and the developers take utmost care about your privacy.
- The support staff responds in less time and helps you to solve your problem as soon as possible.
- SSH root access and remote desktop access are two of several features. They also provide free VPN software to ensure that your privacy is secured at all times!
- They communicate with their users, and they listen to you in discord.
- One important thing is that there is a wide range of apps that are available on their platform.
- The pricing is good as they range from low to high; low is recommended to beginners and designed for beginners.
Top 10 apps on Appbox
1. The lounge
The lounge is a self-hosted web IRC client. IRC stands for Internet Relay Chat, and it is a text-based chat system. It allows for conversations between any number of participants in these conversation channels and talks between simply two parties, such as in query dialogues. Any member can start a new chat channel, and a single device user can participate in several channels at the same time.
IRC is brought into the twenty-first century with features like push alerts, link previews, file uploads, and more.
While you are offline, it will stay connected to IRC servers. Bouncers are out of the question. On any device, you may resume where you left off. The client runs really very smoothly on tablets, PC, mobiles.
We are all aware of what Firefox is. Firefox is a browser through which we can access many websites and search engines. It is one of the best browsers which we have been using for a very long time. By using Firefox, we can access the internet normally and also in a Private Window (same as an incognito mode in Google Chrome).
3. Mad Sonic
- Madsonic is a jukebox-enabled internet media library and media streamer. Madsonic is a Java-based application that operates on most systems, including Windows, macOS, OSX, Linux, and Unix variations.
- If your bandwidth is limited, you can specify an upper bound for the bitrate of the music streaming. Madsonic will then resample the song to an appropriate bitrate automatically, saving your GBs quota.
- Madsonic works effectively as a local jukebox in addition to being a streaming media server. The user-friendly online UI, but also search and indexing capabilities.
4. Tau Tulli
It’s A web application is written in Python that monitors, analyses, and sends notifications for Plex Media Server.
It’s key features are:
- Web design that is visible on the desktop, tablet, and mobile web browsers.
- Theme designed to complement Plex/Web.
- Simple and quick to set up.
- Keep an eye on current Plex Media Server activities.
- Notifications for stream activity and newly added material are completely configurable.
- Top statistics on the main page, with duration and measurement metrics that may be customized.
- Global viewing history with search/filtering and dynamic column sorting.
5. Wireguard VPN
Wire guard VPN is a very basic, however fast, and contemporary VPN that employs cutting-edge encryption. It aspires to be quicker, easier, smaller, and much more useful than IPsec while escaping the huge hassle.
It aims to be significantly faster than OpenVPN. WireGuard is intended to be a general-purpose VPN that can be used on consumer applications as well as on supercomputers in a variety of situations.
It was built for the Linux kernel at first, but it is now cross-platform (Windows, macOS, BSD, iOS, and Android) and widely used. It is still in its early phases of development, but it has the potential to be the most secure, user-friendly, and simple VPN service in the industry.
Filerun is a self-hosted file sync and file sharing platform.
- Point FileRun to where you keep the files on your server, just like you would work with an FTP server, and you will have instant online access to them.
- Do you want to be able to access your files through FTP, SMB, or WebDAV (server included)? Not an issue. The same files can be uploaded, downloaded, or managed.
- All modifications made to files through FTP or other methods are immediately reflected by FileRun.
Nextcloud is a client-server software suite used to create and manage file web hosting. It functions similarly to Dropbox; however, Nextcloud is truly open, allowing anybody to install the software on their own server.
Ubuntu is a Debian-based Linux software that runs on tablets, and smartphones, where the Ubuntu Touch edition is used. Also, it runs a web server, normally with the Ubuntu Server version, on physical or digital servers and/or containers, with enterprise-class features; and it runs on its most popular frameworks, including server-class ARM-based frameworks.
9. Only office
OnlyOffice is a web-based office suite that also includes a technology platform. It includes document management, project management, CRM, calendar, mail, and a corporate network.
You won’t have to move between numerous apps to do different things this way. Here you will find a single multi-featured system that will help you organize every stage of your job, increasing your production and maximizing your attempts for accomplishment.
10. WordPress :
WordPress is an open-source and completely free (offers optional in-app purchases) Content Management System (CMS) that enables users to create dynamic websites and blogs. WordPress is the most popular blogging platform on the internet (about 30% of all the websites on the internet are developed in WordPress), and its back-end CMS and components allow you to update, customize, and manage your website. This is one of the apps available on Appbox.
Appbox is a very useful application as you can access an application without installing it on your PC. Is it free of cost? No, it is not free of cost; you have to buy a premium plan to access Appbox. You’ll get access to your Appbox account right after the payment. If you’re unsure how to instal an app on Appbox? Don’t worry; there’s a video on how to instal apps on Appbox on the Appbox website.